Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Thoughts on Minecraft

I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. There is no other activity that consumes more of my spare time than gaming. I am dedicated to my hobby and I would be willing to sacrifice many other things in life just to be able to play games even more.

My adventures with Minecraft started in early 2013. Having heard about the game from several friends of mine, I was curious enough to create an account myself and start playing immediately. I will never forget the day when I entered the rich and fabulous world of Minecraft. I was tossed in the middle of a huge, yet very impressive, challenging randomly-generated world. It was an experience like no other. In case you are not familiar with Minecraft, I would like to tell you that it is nothing like World of Warcraft for example. In Minecraft, you shape the world around you by building or gathering objects. There is also combat to allow you to gather some resources such as food you need to stay alive.

Since I am such a gaming enthusiast, I buy gaming gear from time to time related to some games I used to play in the past or ones that I keep playing until this date. I don’t have any Minecraft Related Merchanise in my possession yet, but I believe that it is all going to change soon when I get my hands on some Minecraft gear. I like to brag about the games I play, so wearing or having something that signifies that I am a Minecraft player would indeed be a splendid idea. There are already several items I am planning to purchase, which means that I am going to make a list of all of them to see in which order I am going to try to get them. I’ll start with something smaller such as Minecraft T-shirts, after which I will consider buying even more items.

No comments:

Post a Comment